- Step 1: Schedule a visit with the form below
- Step 2: Complete the application form within two weeks (you'll receive this after your visit)
- Step 3: Submit a $100 application fee (non-refundable) and 10% deposit (refundable) with the application form
- Step 4: A hardcopy enrollment acknowledgement will be mailed to your home
The enrollment process starts by making an appointment to visit the school while class is in session - usually in the morning around 9:30 or 10:00am. After observing a classroom for a time we will interview your child by doing some activities from the shelves with them. At the conclusion of the observation/interview you will be given an application which would need to be returned within two weeks along with a $100 application fee and a refundable, one month deposit.
Most enrollment interviews are scheduled in January and February for the following school year. Classes fill up by March or April for the coming year. Once classes reach capacity, a waiting list will be formed and enrollments will occur as spaces open throughout the year.
Make an appointment by calling the Main Office at (631) 629-5599, emailing Shelly Thompson at email@example.com, or completing the form below:
Fee & Tuition Schedule for 2017 – 2018 School Year
- Pre-School $6,000
- Kindergarten $6,800
- Elementary $7,500
- Hourly rate: $8 per hour per child
- Monthly Flat Rate for Preschool (noon-3:00pm): $300
- Custom Flat Rate Packages: contact Main Office to discuss
- Note: After-school ancillary classes cost extra, and prices vary from $12-$25 per class. See Ancillaries page for more info.
- Check, Cash, Visa or MasterCard (2% surcharge applied for credit cards)
- Pay in full, three installments, or ten installments
- Pay in full by July 31: 5% discount
- Siblings: 10% discount
Tuition & billing questions? Contact Lille Craig, CFO at firstname.lastname@example.org