Summer at Love of Learning
Love of Learning will continue Summer Day Camp at the Top of the Hill campus for 2018. Summer at Love of Learning is ideal for those in need of a limited program as a supplement to your summer schedule. Children 3 years-old and up, will have the opportunity to socialize with their school friends, and participate in a variety of indoor and outdoor activities, including water games!
Love of Learning also offers a Counselor-in-Training Program for children having just completed 5th or 6th grade.
This camp is not ideal for those needing a full-time program running much of the summer. For that, we recommend Camp Alvernia!
2018 Camp Details
Dates: Camp and CIT Program runs for eight weeks from June 18th to August 10th.
- Week 1: June 18-22
- Week 2: June 25-29
- Week 3: July 2-6 (no camp on July 4)
- Week 4: July 9-13
- Week 5: July 16-20
- Week 6: July 23-27
- Week 7: July 30-August 3
- Week 8: August 6-10
Need only a week or a single day of camp? Flexible scheduling is available.
Hours: Camp runs from 9am to 2pm, daily.
Summer Camp Rates:
- Eight Weeks: $2,100 ($1500 savings from daily rate)
- Four Weeks: $1,050 ($750 savings from daily rate)
- Two Weeks: $525 ($375 savings from daily rate)
- One Week: $265 ($185 savings from daily rate)
- Three Days: $175 ($95 savings from daily rate)
- One Day: $90
CIT Program Rates:
- Eight Weeks: $1890
- Four Weeks: $945
- Two Weeks: $475
- One Week: $265
- Three Days: $175
To register, download the camp application here and submit to the Love of Learning Main Office or email digital copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directed by Liz Gray
- About Liz Gray: Liz runs the Extended Hours program at Love of Learning during the school year and has extensive experience directing summer programs at the YMCA in Huntington.